SUMMER BUSINESS SCHOOL 2017
INSTITUTE OF MANAGERS' RETRAINING AND FUTHER TRAINING
The Institute carries out:
- training of top managers in accordance with the International Program ÌÂÀ (Master of Business Administration.)
- training in accordance with the President’s Program of Top Managers’ Training. In 1999, the Saint Petersburg University of Management and Economics has been included in the six institutions selected by the Federal Commission among almost 120 Saint Petersburg institutions of higher education to implement the President’s Program of Managers’ Training for RF economy in our region.
- professional retraining of learners (programs of over 500 academic hours);
- further training under programs of over 100 academic hours;
- further training of learners at short-term courses and seminars (programs of 72 and more academic hours);
Professional retraining of learners is completed by presentation of a state certificate of professional retraining giving the right to its holder to carry out a new type of professional activity.
International seminar «Intercultural Communication – «Cultural Briefing»
We invite you to participate in the International Student Festival «STUDENT KALEIDOSCOPE - 2016»
International scientific and practical conference «Role of intellectual capital in economic, social and legal culture in the ÕÕI century», November 16-17, 2016