Committee for Science and Higher Education on the basis of Saint-Petersburg University of Management Technologies and Economics holds the International scientific and practical conference «Role of intellectual capital in economic, social and legal culture of the society in the ÕÕI century».
We cordially invite you to take part in the conference which will take place on November 16-17, 2016 at the Saint-Petersburg University of Management Technologies and Economics at 44, Lermontovsky prospect, Saint-Petersburg, Russia, 190103. The official opening of the conference will be held at 10:00 a.m.
The participants of the conference are Russian and foreign scientists and experts in the field of economy, social studies, law; representatives of academic staff of higher education institutions, scientific and public organizations staff, government officials, students, higher education institutions and scientific organizations postgraduates.
As a part of the conference the break-out session, plenary meeting, round tables, master classes devoted to the following issues will be held:
- «Innovative activity of the universities: search of the effective solutions»,
- «Integration problems of humanitarian, economic and social components in management of the organization and society intellectual capital»;
- «Problems of the theory and practice of intellectual property rights»;
- «Influence of the professional training level on financial results of the corporate structures»;
- «Intellectual capital and corporate social responsibility in modern management»;
- «The system of intellectual property protection measures»;
- «Role of the intellectual capital in public and corporate finance»;
- «Intellectual research results of post-graduate students: provision and measurement»;
- «Increase efficiency of project management with the use of information technologies»;
- «Workshop on expert formation of the instrumental elements in the field of psychology»;
- «The integration of multimedia educational content in traditional and innovative learning model».
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ARTICLE UTION
Participation in the conference is free of charge. Travel and accommodation expenses are covered by participants.
The conference proceeding will be published by the beginning of the conference. Publishing in the proceeding is free.
For inquiries regarding participation in the conference please contact:
Saint-Petersburg University of Management Technologies and Economics
Organization and Development of Academic Researches Department,
Tel: (812) 713-01-48; (812), 363-11-74, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org